14 September 2012

Lets move on


A lot has been realised after the first prototype. People are more confident about ferrocement furniture (though not fully, but yes a bit more). Now I am ready to try something more adventurous and challenging. Something which works with the material and asks it what it wants to do.

For the next prototype, I have chosen fluidity as my inspiration. After making the first proto with fairly straight lines, now I want to explore curves, twists and turns in the material. (or maybe after restricted movement for many weeks, now I want to dance around literally and in work as well). Lets see how ferrocement reacts to this dance. So here are some of the inspiration pictures that I googled that match my idea of fluidity, organic, movement etc.







No comments:

Post a Comment